The pandemic is currently restricting the way in which we can offer worship. It is likely that even after 2nd December that there will continue to be restrictions in place about the numbers allowed to attend worship.
Please keep checking with this website (www.saintanne-kew.org.uk) for up to date information about what we are able to offer you.
Rest assured that we will continue to stream our services and will adjust what we can offer in the light of the latest restrictions.
- On Advent Sunday (29th November) we are still planning to offer you both a streamed Eucharist at 10.00 and a streamed Advent Carol Service at 18.30.
- The Advent Carol Service (18.30 on 29th November) will explore through music, anthems, antiphons and readings the great Advent theme of longing for light. Music by Giovanni Pierluigi da Palestrina, Josquin des Préz, Orlando Gibbons and James MacMillan will intersperse the readings and prayers. This service promises to help us as we begin to spiritually prepare for the great feast of the Incarnation.
- On Sunday 20th December at 16.00 our Junior Church are joining in a Zoom Christingle in a Bag Service, and our Junior Church are also recording a crib service as well as a Christmas carol for the older members of the congregation.
- On Christmas Eve we will be celebrating Midnight Mass and Blessing of the Crib at 23.30
- On Christmas Day a said Eucharist at 08.00 and a Sung Eucharist at 10.00. We hope that the Covid restrictions will allow people to attend, but it is likely that our numbers will be limited.
Please do access our services on line and reach out to your neighbours in a Covid safe way to share with them the joy and hope that Christmas brings.
18th November 2020