The Parish Church of St Anne, Kew
Celebrate300 – Worship
Sunday 11th May 2014
Clergy and churchwardens, past and present, together with the congregation commemorated the 300th anniversary of the consecration of St Anne’s on the 11th May, with a sung eucharist to give thanks for 300 years of Christian witness in Kew. Above Fr. Peter McCrory (Vicar of St. Anne’s 1982-2000), left, and Fr. Nigel Worn (vicar since 2000), right, pause by the new font after the service. Below, David Blomfield, author of “St. Anne’s, Kew 1714-2014”, signs a copy of the book for a happy purchaser in the Hall after the service.