The PCC and churchwardens of St.Anne's Church take the matter of safeguarding in the parish extremely seriously.
To report issues in the first instance please contact:
Our safeguarding officers:
Or our churchwardens:
For assistance on specific issues :
- NSPCC Child Protection Helpline: 0808 800 5000 (lines free and open 24 hours). Phone if you are worried about a child.
- Child-line: 0800 1111 (lines free and open 24 hours). Phone if you are a child or young person and are worried about anything.
- National Domestic Violence Helpline: 0808 2000 247 (lines free and open 24 hours). Phone if you are experiencing domestic abuse.
- Samaritans Helpline: 116 123 (open 24 hours). Phone if you feel you are struggling to cope and need someone to talk to.
- Action on Elder Abuse Helpline: 080 8808 8141 (free phone Monday to Friday 9-5pm).
Diocesan Safeguarding Advisers contact details :
Diocesan Safeguarding Adviser
- Kate Singleton email@example.com 020 7939 9423 Mobile 07982 279713 (for urgent matters out of hours)
Assistant Diocesan Safeguarding Advisers, Marie Daly and Louise Vernon
- Marie Daly firstname.lastname@example.org 020 7939 9441 Mobile 07946 255295
- Louise Vernon email@example.com 020 7939 9462 Mobile 07946 255622
Link to 'A Safe Church'