- an important role in Church management and communications
An opportunity to take on this exciting role as Paul Davies will be stepping down after over 11 years of service.
The role of PCC secretary provides the main route of communication between St Anne’s, the Diocese and the Charity Commission. It is not an onerous role with the busiest period being related to the annual APCM.
However, the role is an important one as you will be responsible for ensuring that key tasks throughout the church year are addressed on time and making sure that church representation rules are followed.
A full handover will be provided. Key tasks include:
• communicating matters to the Vicar, Churchwardens and members of the PCC
• preparing minutes of all PCC meetings
• compilation of the Annual Report
• updating information on the Charity Commission website including the annual report, financial statements and trustee details
• communicating election results to the Diocese and Deanery Synod
• ensuring that mission statistics are completed by those responsible and on timetable
• providing support and advice to the Vicar and Churchwardens